We are going through several bouts of sickness. Fevers at 107F, cold, cough, rashes, ear infection (he got his first on Sep 6th). He is being a brave boy and is dealing with much grace and aplomb. The parents? Well, not so much :)
Now that we have it out of the way, let me focus on the positives for a bit.
He is learning and growing so much. He tries to imitate most of the ‘actions’. Whenever he is at our little altar at home, he folds his hands in respect. Also he pulls out his point finger to dip it in the kumkum dish and applies bottu. So adorable.
He can “wield” keys too. It is quite cute actualy. He actually takes out a (random) key from the key chain and tries to insert into a keyhole and jiggles! I know, my little baby can break in.
And his vocabulary..oh my.
- nana —we don’t know what he uses this word for.
- ba: this means bottle, bird, ball
- thap (stop) - means stop
- loun lound (round round) - anything that is moving in a circular motion, anything that is round in shape, fan, helicopter
- clow (cloud)
- kooh (crow) and ka-ka
- baw baw (the sound a dog makes)
- imitating a roar sound (for lion)
- imitating with a hiss and a raised up palm (snake)
- bana/nanana/manana == banana
- boo/bloo = blueberries
- thatha = grandfather
- thaar (star) = he is a genius at figuring out star shapes no matter where they are
That’s all I can remember now.
Another thing that happened over the last month: he overcame his fear of swings. Yay!
See you next month with another round up.